Saturday, August 23, 2014

Papertrey Ink - SAF 2014 The 1940s

Hi There!

I am back with another card for PTI's Stamp-a-Faire

This one is for the 1940s.







The Challenge:
Build a symmetrical design or pattern using various stamps. 

I have to say this was way outside my comfort zone and quite a stretch for me. Betsy Veldman always inspires me with the way she can take a stamp set and make an amazing new pattern out of it. I, on the other hand, need a lot more practice! =)

The only set I had that could possibly work for this challenge was the oldie-but-goodie, Vintage Labels. I used Glory Be for the sentiment, and pulled out the Bitty Button Stacks dies again along with some Aqua Mist buttons. The Pierced Fishtail Flag Banner is by My Favorite Things.



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I think it turned out GREAT! I love it. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS