Monday, August 25, 2014

A Golden Happy

Hello there!

Today I felt the need to just create something fun... no pressure! I have a list of cards I "need" to make. You know: birthdays, thank yous, etc... but I just wasn't feeling any of them. So this card is just for fun: to get my mojo flowing!



I started with the inspiration photo from Papertrey Ink's August 2014 Blog Hop, combined it with the most recent CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, and will also link it up to the Pretty Pink Posh Cutting Edge Blog Hop!

I used the 5/8" circle punch by EK Success to make the circles from gold glitter paper, and used Papertrey Ink's One Liners: Happy die and modified it a bit for the sentiment and strip underneath. :) The beautiful pink paper is PTI's Raspberry Fizz cardstock. I used a bit of foam adhesive to raise up the four dots in the middle for a bit of added interest.



To find out more about any of the challenges or hops that inspired my card, just click on the graphics!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. I really like your take on all the challenges... especially the CTS layout... very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love how you add glitter on those circles and sentiment die :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter paper & raised dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool effect! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS