Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chevron Hello

Hello!

I am lucky enough to have another chance to play in my craft room today, and as I was working on my card to-do list, and getting only slightly distracted... =) I came across this fun challenge on the Winnie + Walter Blog, and thought I would play along to get my mojo going today!

The challenge is to create a card in 10 minutes, use at least one product from Simon Says Stamp, and one from Winnie & Walter...

Well, I downloaded some cut files from W&W, set my timer, and started creating!

I would have made it in time, I think, but I changed my mind at the last minute and switched out the die for the SSS small hello die and cut it out of Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz cardstock 3 times to make it stand out.

The Winnie and Walter Chevrons are cut from Bazzil Black cardstock and layered over Neenah Solar White cardstock, the gold sequins are by Teresa Collins.

Anyway, it was super fun to challenge myself to try to make a card in only 10 minutes because it usually takes me at least a couple of hours. =)



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this the black and white chevrons look stunning you have stamped them perfectly. The sequins and pink sentiment finish the card just right :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are incredibly clever! The cut chevrons against the white card stock is a stunning effect and the hot pink chunky sentiment is simply fabulous!! I think you are my new favorite person to follow hehe! Your style is awesome and I absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS