Thursday, June 05, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 154

Hello there!

Are you ready for another fabulous Deconstructed Sketch?

Jen has created another awesome sketch for us to work with this week.

I decided to play with a bit of watercolor, stencils, and embossing paste this week. I also wanted to use a couple of new dies that I recently purchased. My LSS just got in some fabulous new Butterfly Wings dies from Memory Box, so I put to use the Effera and Rhone dies on this card. The hello die is from Simon Says Stamp.


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see the amazing creations they have come up with using this week's fantastic sketch:
I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 

I am also linking this up to Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge, which for this month, is to use a Simon Say Stamp brand product on your creation.



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Cresta I love your wonderful watercoloring on this card! It's just amazing! And that color scheme is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely amazing! I love all of the elements and techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Cresta...such a delicate card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS