Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 155

Hello there!

Welcome to another edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

This card is for a young friend of ours who is graduating this week from college with an Associate's Degree at only age 18! We are very proud of him... it has been fun to watch him grow up into such a fine young man.

I used the The Graduate 6 x 6 paper pad by Doodlebug and the Brushed stamp set by Avery Elle along with a tiny little sentiment from Studio Calico's Farm Fresh stamp set. 



Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see the amazing creations they have come up with using this week's fantastic sketch:
I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I love this card and I love the paper combo you used as well Cresta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS