Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 204

Hello there!

Welcome to the final edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

For my last card, I wanted to use my favorite papers, stamps, and dies to create something to express my gratitude to Jen for choosing me to be on her team 120+ sketches ago. It has been fun and challenging. I love how her sketches always stretch me to see things differently and try new things.

Thank you Jen, and all of the members of the Design Team for inspiring me to become a better papercrafter. It has been an awesome ride!


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired  by this week's sketch:

If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Stamps: Many Thanks {Mama Elephant}
Dies: Thanks Script {Mama Elephant}, Cross Stitch Circle STAX, Blueprints 25 {My Favorite Things}
Paper: Nightmist {Bazzil}, Homespun {Simple Stories}
Embellishments: Tag {American Crafts}, Silk Ribbon, Crochet Trim {May Arts}, Twine {Hemptique}, Sparkling Clear Sequins {Pretty Pink Posh}

3 comments:

  1. Oh dang...I love looking at your sketch cards! Sorry to see it ending. You have made wonderful cards for them Cresta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, you make the most wonderful cards! This one is so cute and clever! I'm going have a nice little visit and enjoy some more of your crafty creations. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, you make the most wonderful cards! This one is so cute and clever! I'm going have a nice little visit and enjoy some more of your crafty creations. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS