Thursday, June 04, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 203

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

I had so much fun making this week's card. I had an order of My Favorite Things goodies waiting for me when I returned from my trip, and I couldn't wait to play with them. 


For my card this week I used:
Stamps: The Whole Herd, Green Pastures {My Favorite Things}
Dies: Rolling Hills, Cross Stitch Circle STAX, Blueprints 25 Die-namics {My Favorite Things}
Paper: Kraft {Papertrey Ink}, Heartland Farm {Imaginisce}, Solar White {Neenah}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black {Tsukineko}, Copic E00, C1, 100.

Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired  by this week's sketch:

If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. That sentiment is just beyond awesome. I love the clean fun of this and those X circle dies are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...I so want those dies too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS