Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mojo Monday 393 - Such a Joy

Hello there!

I have been having a great time in my craft room the past few days! I am trying to make some cards for my stash so that I have them when needed, instead of freaking out and making a card at the last minute. :)

I decided to sit down with this week's Mojo Monday sketch and see how the creative process moved me.

I used Heidi Swapp Hello Beautiful papers along with Verve's Kind Words and Each Day stamp sets.



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice. I like how you created a matte around each shape. It definitely enhances the card! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful, Cresta! Love the subtle butterfly behind the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS