Sunday, April 12, 2015

Creating Just for Fun!

Hello there!

I haven't had a chance to do much of anything creative lately, but I found myself today with some extra time, so I made a few cards.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch for the first one -- it is for my sweet cousin who is still battling some serious health issues.

Hopefully this will bring a little sunshine to her day.


I made the background paper by spritzing some water on white cardstock, then adding some Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers Distress Spray, sponging on a bit of Vintage Photo and Wild Honey Distress Ink and then using the Tim Holtz 'Spritz and Flick' technique. I used the Trellis Die by Tim Holtz/Sizzix to cut the design from Kraft Resist paper and added a bit of Maya Road Rose Trim. The beautiful sentiment is from one of my all-time favorite stamp sets by Verve: Wonderfully Made.

The second card is for my niece who will be turning 13 in a few weeks! They are all growing up so fast! 

This card uses papers and stamps from the Simon Says Stamp April 2015 Card Kit. Such fun colors. Hopefully a 13 year old will like it. ?


Well that's all from me for now.

Hope you have a wonderful day... Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. They're both so beautiful! I'm loving that sprayed background and fabulous trellis diecut. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS