Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 177

Hello there!

Welcome to the 177th edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

As usual, Jen has dreamed up a super fun sketch for us to work with this week! I can't wait to see what you all do with it.

I just grabbed a few odds and ends that were laying around my workspace... a piece of paper that I had embossed a long time ago... some scraps of paper (MME Jubilee and Cut & Paste) and the awesome Kelly Purkey/Simon Says Stamp Ampersand Die and a bit of gold foil paper and just kind of threw it all together. There was some black embroidery floss laying there, so I wound that around for good measure! Of course I had to add a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins also since those are my new obsession! ☺


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:

I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is really fun Cresta! I love the wonderful color scheme and that giant & is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS