Monday, November 17, 2014

Love U - VLV November 2014 Week 2

Hello there!

I am so happy to say that I had another productive weekend in the craft room and I was able to complete another card for the Viva la Verve challenge this month! My goal this year was to participate every week all year long... but, that didn't happen! So, I am super excited that I made it 2 weeks in a row!

I picked up an 8x8 Glitz Design Love You Madly paper pad on clearance the other day and had to put it right to use. I had lots of fun piling on the layers and embellishments. I also used Verve's You + I  stamp set and I Heart U die set along with a heart die from Savvy Stamps and the Love You die from Simon Says Stamp. I added some fun touches with gold foil paper, gold vellum, and regular vellum along with a wood veneer heart and sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.




I am linking this card up to the following challenges:
Verve November 2014 Inspiration Challenge: Naturally Navy
Verve November Diva Dare: Vellum Visions
Virginia's View Challenge #9: All Things Metallic

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and love the way you incorporated the vellum. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulously cool, Cresta! LOVE all the layered die cuts and fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing! I can tell you had fun creating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS