Thursday, October 02, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 171

Hello there!

Are you ready for this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch?

Jen has another fun one with lots of layers and options for creativity!

I pulled out the Carte Postale 6x6 paper pad from Basic Grey that I have had for a while, but haven't used, and some new-to-me Tim Holtz stamp sets and got to work!



Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:

I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card! Love the image and the papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. I so want to get some of those fantastic Tim Holtz stamps - I just adore them. Your card this week is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the travel theme with this, Cresta! Great mix of colors and papers! (Hey, go to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog... their challenge theme this week is TRAVEL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that TH stamp - fabulous masculine card and perfect take on the transport theme.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS