Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 170

Hello there!

Are you all ready for The Deconstructed Sketch Number 170?!

Jen has a fun sketch full of all kinds of possibilities for us this week!

I am happy to report that I am writing to you from my very own home today! Hooray! September has been a whirlwind of travel and excitement, and it has been fun, but I am ready to get back to a bit of a routine for a while! There really is no place like home.

For my card today, I used some of the new MME Jubilee paper, some May Arts ribbon and a few Studio Calico Wood Veneer hearts painted with some Mr. Huey's mist. Pretty straight forward.


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:

I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!
Hope you all have a great week, I am super looking forward to getting back to my craft room! :)

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Cresta! I love the chalkboard look of those letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS