Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 164

Hello there!

Are you ready for this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch?

Jen has another fun one for us!

For my card this week, I pulled out my embossing paste again... I am having so much fun playing with it lately! ;)

I used the Memory Box Oh My Stars stencil and then started with my layers. The Avery Elle "happy" die coordinates very nicely with the Handwritten Notes stamp set and provided just the focal point I was looking for!

This card is for my awesome nephew who turned 14 this week. Seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms... now he is almost in high school! Yikes!


I apologize for the inferior image quality. I took this picture as I was rushing out the door to his birthday party, and didn't check to make sure if it was good enough.

Here is the list of the other DT members so you can check out their awesome creations as well:

I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness this is gorgeous and perfectly masculine. I love the texture in the background and the perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, Cresta! That bright green "happy" is a great pop of color, and I love the embossed stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS