Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Christmas Card for the fun of it!

Today I made a Christmas card with some Teresa Collins paper that I have been saving, and finally was able to play with Verve's World Card Making Day Sketch. I loved the sketch the moment I saw it, and printed it out so I could use it, but haven't had much time to just play... but today I did, and I have enjoyed myself immensely!

In fact, I loved it so much that I made 2 cards with it! My regular card stash has been getting low since I started the happy mail project, so I have been trying to build it up every chance I get.

So, card #1, made with TC Christmas Home Papers, Verve Bright Spirits stamp set, and Scroll Stamp and Die. I also used my Cricut for the first time in forever to cut the snowflake out of the TC red glitter paper.


For my second card, I used October Afternoon's Farmhouse collection... one of my all-time favorites, along with Verve's Words Cannot Express stamp set:


Well, I hope you have had as good a day as I have! See you back here tomorrow to show you my sample for The Deconstructed Sketch!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. You are right...what a beautiful sketch and what beautiful cards you made with the sketch! I love the elegant colors and papers you used on the first card and love the pretty flowers on the second card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS