Monday, February 13, 2012

Mojo Monday 228

For my card today, I decided to combine a couple of challenges and came up with this:

I also challenged myself to leap out of my crafting comfort zone. I didn't use any printed paper on this one and it is not in my usual color palette, but I like the way it turned out!
The Papertrey Challenge was to use butterflies and leaves and it is based on the Mojo Monday sketch.

I used Papertrey Ink's Round and Round and Think Big Favorites #12 Mini Stamp Sets, PTI Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, and Kraft Cardstocks, PTI Dark Chocolate Ink, Versamark Ink, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, and Kaiser Craft Rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS