Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mojo Monday 214

Hello Friends! I have been BUSY! But it is a fun busy... I just loved this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, so I decided to make not one, but two cards based on this fun design! It seems like I usually get my cards done in time, but never get the pictures taken, uploaded, etc. before the deadline to enter, but today I am getting it done!
Here is version one:


I used the Parisian Anthology papers by Pink Paislee, a Prima flower, some flowers from Michael's, some May Arts ribbon, and PTI's Smokey Shadow Cardstock, the doily is cut with the Storybook Cricut cartridge. The birthday sentiment is from Verve's Love Deepens set.

Version number two:


On this one I used Teresa Collins' Timeless line of papers, Fleur de lis Cuttlebug folder, Tim Holtz butterfly die, Spellbinder's Scalloped Circle and Circle Dies, PTI's Signature Greetings stamp set, Zva bling, and I found the ribbon when I cleaned my ribbon drawer (a 2-day project, but definitely well worth it!)



Thanks so much for stopping by today, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Cresta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my absolute favourite! The flowers ribbon and colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lsooooooooo pretty...love your style! cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS