Monday, September 26, 2011

Back in the Craft Room!

Wow! What a busy summer! A month and a half since my last post! I finally got some time to myself today and after catching up on my blog reading, headed to the craft room for some much-needed time with my papers and inks.
I made this card, using the sketch challenge DC20 from Deconstructing Jen and the color challenge #160 over at Color Throwdown. I think it's a first for me for either one of these challenge sites.
I used the Madison Avenue Collection of Papers from Lost and Found by My Mind's Eye, and stamps from the new You and I set by Verve.

Well, since there is still a bit of daylight left, I will see if I can get another card made before my day is over! Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is wonderful! I love the pink and dark grey combo and you medallion is perfect! Gorgeous card. Thanks for using this week's sketch! Here's to many more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cres ~ Glad you are back in the creative groove! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS