Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 181

I got these new Teresa Collins Posh papers this week and HAD to use them for this week's FABULOUS Mojo Monday sketch! This is probably my favorite one ever!

Here is my take on the sketch:


Thanks for looking, enjoy your day!

Designer Paper: Teresa Collins {Posh}
Stamps: Papertrey Ink {Signature Greetings, Damask Designs}
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Paint {Worn Lipstick}, Chipboard Butterfly {Melody Ross}, Pink Rick Rack, Bling {Recollections}, Flourish Die {Tim Holtz}

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch. Love all the elements on this one! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Love the damask and pretty flourishes. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS