Monday, February 21, 2011

Get Your Diva On Challenge

This card was created for Verve's Get Your Diva On Challenge. The challenge was to make a card inspired by this photo:


I was inspired by the plate for the circular feature, the roses for the crepe paper flowers I created, the pearls in the cupcake and of course all of the pink!



I used my new favorite line of paper: Stella and Rose by My Mind's Eye. LOVE!!! and one of Verve's awesome sentiment stamps.

Thanks for looking, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful job. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cresta... this is beautiful! I love those crepe paper flowers! Also.. you have such a beautiful blog! Nice job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS