Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Father's Day Project


I know that Father's Day was over better than a week ago, but I just got this little book done for my dad today. He is the best dad ever! He has given me a room in his cabinet shop for my very own craft room. The only drawback is that it is hard to work on a project for him when he is here every day, or when I am working for him everyday. =) So, that is why it is late. But better late than never, right? I really like the way it turned out. The book is a naked chipboard book from Maya Road. DP is My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus, and most of the stickers are 97% complete 7 Gypsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS