Monday, June 25, 2007

CakeaBella



This is an original sketch that I turn to over and over again. It's always different, though. I never can seem to make the exact same card twice. This is the first time I have rounded all the corners and the first time for Primas. I usually just use brads. Anyway, it looked like the perfect sketch to try out my Cakeabella stamp. I'm not sure who makes this DP, but when I find out I will edit my post. The swirl stamp is from Autumn Leaves by Rhonna Farrer. Thank you all for looking at my creations and for all of the lovely comments you leave. They are much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love how you used the primas and the rounded corners look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS