Wednesday, September 30, 2015

You're Pretty Fantastic

Hi there!

I recently received my October Simon Says Stamp Card Kit that is just full of the beautiful new My Story collection by My Mind's Eye. I also picked up some more of the collection at my LSS, so I couldn't wait to get creating with all of my new goodies.

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this card although I decided to just go with the standard card size rather than tall & skinny.

I made it for my best friend who has some really great opportunities opening up for her right now.


I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
where Anything Goes this week!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the layering and attentions to details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I love every element here - such pretty pieces and all put together = one pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always happy when you post your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely celebration card :) Such perfect feminine pretty elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Cresta, it's so fun to see your beautiful work, and I'm so glad you visiting my blog (thanks for your sweet comment). I just love this beautiful card, and I love the wonderful DP, the butterfly, and your great take on the sketch! Stunning work, and I see you have lots of beautiful cards. Will definitely have to visit more often! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very coooool, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gta5apk.buzz
    so, its up to u whether u want to believe in me or otherwise.
    u can check this out, whether its true or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS