Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Share Joy Challenge No. 2

Hi there!

Just wanted to share my entry for the Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #2.

This week my card is going to my uncle who will be celebrating his 93rd birthday this Saturday!

I used the Authentique Seaside Collection, along with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax, Pierced Fishtail Flags, Pierced Square Stax, Technique Tuesday All Aboard and MFT LJD Celebrate You stamp sets.

I really love this sentiment - I have been using it a lot in the last week. There are quite a few September birthdays in my family.



I am really loving this challenge! It gives me the push I need to send out cards.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cresta! So wonderfully masculine and clean! Thanks so much for joining us for Share Joy Challenge 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card and wonderful use of the sketch! It is a perfect birthday sentiment. I think the more cards you send the more occasions you find for sending them. It always feels good to receive a card and know that someone has been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.
    pandapenguinfiles.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS