Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Best of the First 200 - The Deconstructed Sketch

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

Since we just passed the 200 mark, Jen thought it would be fun to go back and let us choose our favorite sketch from the last 200 (!) sketches to showcase this week.

I chose sketch 66 for my card this week. 

I used one of my all-time favorite (and nearly gone!) paper pads for this week's card --  Simple Stories: Homespun. I also used the sentiment die from the Avery Elle Gift Card Elle-ments. I added a flower cut from the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, topped it with a PTI Pure Poppy button and some Hemptique twine to finish it off.


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see which sketch inspired each of them this week:

If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS