Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 198

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

Jen has a super fun and unique sketch for us to play with this week. I really enjoyed it.

This time around, I used my all-time favorite stamp and die set from Mama Elephant: Up and Away. Those little critters just make me happy. I also used the fabulous Birthday Creative Cuts and Cross My Heart stamp set as well as Lawn Fawn's Beachside Pint-Sized Patterns 6x6 paper pad. I used Copics to color the animals and balloons and then added a coat of glossy accents to the balloons for a little extra fun.


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:

I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. So adoarble. Love those sweet images. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, Cresta, this is SO SO SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly is a cute take on the sketch Cresta...I can see why this darling stamp set has become a favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo adorable! Love the sweet frames of these cuties Cresta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS