Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 193

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

Jen has created another super fun sketch for us to work with this week.

I found last week that my birthday card stash is completely depleted! I have cards for every occasion EXCEPT birthday! So, for the next couple of weeks I am going to work on making some birthday cards!

For my card today, I used the recently released Home Sweet Home 8 x 8 paper pad from Graphic 45. I did a lot of distressing around all the edges of the panels with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks. For the sentiment I used the Papertrey Ink One Liners: Happy Die along with the coordinating Everyday Happiness stamp set. The rose is by Prima.



Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:
I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. Cresta this is gorgeous. I love how you placed your sentiment and layered the die cut with the vellum. That's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This absolutely lovely with all the rich colors Cresta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card Cresta. It makes me so happy. I think i NEED these papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS