Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 189

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

As usual, Jen has created a super fun sketch for us to work with this week.

Today I am using the brand new Lawn Fawn mini stamp set Wheelie Like You. That little hamster is so cute and I just love the sentiment. I also used the just released Beachside Pint-sized Patterns paper pad. The papers are such bright, beautiful colors and the patterns are perfect.

Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:
I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this card for some reason. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I love this!!! We have a hamster in my classroom and it would be awesome to have a set of these cards! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...I have this set on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh love that stamp set! Can't wait to get my hands on one :) Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously cute card Cresta :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love this Cresta. Simple but very effective :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS