Thursday, January 01, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 182

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas holiday.

Are you ready for a brand new Deconstructed Sketch? I took a few liberties with this one... as you will see below. 

I used some of the new Pebbles We Go Together papers along with a stamp from Studio Calico and some sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to create this fun shaker card:


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:
I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!! I LOVE that paper. So cute !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS