Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Deconstruced Sketch No. 181

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

Since Christmas is next week, we get 2 weeks to play with this fun sketch!

For my card this week, I used some Cosmo Cricket papers that I picked up last year after Christmas and hadn't had a chance to use. It is a super fun vintage-y collection called Dear Mr. Claus.

I used some Christmas Red Stickles and Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls by Ranger to add a few little accents to the background paper, and a bit of May Arts silk ribbon for a finishing touch.


I will be back next week with another card using this same sketch, and it may be my favorite card of 2014! I love how it turned out!

Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired by this week's sketch:
I hope you are inspired to give this fabulous sketch a try. If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Cresta! That little bit of polka dot texture is perfect and your sponging/distressing is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! The patterned papers used are simply perfect together!
    Nina-Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS