Friday, June 27, 2014

You Brighten My Life


Hello there!

I have a fun little card to share today.

My bff/roommate is a nurse and commissioned me to make a thank you card for another nurse who helped her out recently.

When I saw Lawn Fawn's latest release with the new Get Well Soon stamp set, I knew we had to have it! Not necessarily for get well cards, but for all kinds of nursing related cards. That little bird is just the cutest!




I also used the Spring Showers die set, and a sentiment from the Life is Good stamp set. The thank you sentiments are from Mama Elephant's awesome Many Thanks stamp set. The papers are from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka 6x6 petite paper pack.

I am linking this up to Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge for June which is just to share something you create!


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cresta!! I wanted to let you know that your comment was chosen as one of the winning comments over at The Cutting Edge Challenge! You've won a $25 gift certificate to Avery Elle! Please email me with your full name and email address and I'll get that gift certificate sent over to you! Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing from you! Karolyn Loncon (garkarlon@msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cute card...these types of cards are just the best to receive!!! Congrats on your win too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS