Sunday, May 04, 2014

Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in to share a card I made for Mama Elephant's Photo Inspiration Challenge. I have been trying to play along all month, but life just kept getting in the way, so I am getting this in just before the challenge ends. Of course, I have to play because there is an awesome prize to be won: a 6-month spot on the ME Challenge Team. Mama Elephant is my FAVORITE stamp company, so I at least have to try! :)

Here is the inspiration photo:


And here is my take:


I absolutely love the new Hello die and of course, the Femme Frames is one of my favorite ME products. I used watercolor paper, and did a broad swipe of color and traced the letters with clear Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever and beautiful card! Love how you played with the 'Hello' die and your water coloring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS