Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 139

Hi there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

I was able to get my hands on some new My Mind's Eye papers this week, and of course, I had to pair them up with Jen's fabulous sketch!

I used the new Pretty Things paper from the Record It! collection by My Mind's Eye and combined it with my new Simon Says Stamp small Hello die that I cut out four times and stacked up for extra dimension. That sweet little heart is from the Studio Calico Sugar Rush card kit.




Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see what they have created with this week's fabulous sketch:

If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh Cresta-you certainly have the magic touch! I love all the "doo-dahs" you add that make this so awesome...I am terrible at embellies, so I love looking at cards that are done perfectly! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came from SimonSays and love your card!! Great ideas and thanks for sharing. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS