Thursday, February 06, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 137

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

As always, Jen has created a fabulous sketch for us to work with!

I got some fun new Valentine's goodies recently so I decided to put them all to use on this card! :)

The embossing folder, and the heart banner die, as well as the larger heart die, and the chipboard letters are all new! Hooray for new stuff!


The Design Team has created some awesome things for you again this week. Here is the list so you can take a look!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

Supplies used:
Paper: Jet Black, Maraschino {Bazzill}, Classic Crest {Neenah}, Cut & Paste "Flair" {My Mind's Eye}
Stamps: Collectable: Unforgettable "Today" {My Mind's Eye}
Dies: Heart Banner, Heart Set {Savvy Stamps}, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics {My Favorite Things}, Nestabilities Standard Circles Large and Small {Spellbinders}
Ink: Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black {Tsukineko}
Accessories: Hugs + Kisses Embossing Folder {Provo Craft}, Love Words Mini Chipboard {Maya Road}, Tim Holtz Picket Fence Distress Paint {Ranger}

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love all of the layers and texture on this card. I am also a big fan of Red, Black and White. Glad I found you on the Deconsructed Jen challenge. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS