Thursday, January 02, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 132

Hello There!

Happy New Year!

I am so excited to start a new year, looking forward to the promise of a blank slate and a new beginning. 2013 was not my best year, but I am going to make this year better.

I am also excited to bring you my version of this week's Deconstructed Sketch! It's another fun one! Jen sure knows how to create a fabulous sketch, doesn't she?

Here's my take on it:




I used Crate Paper's Love Notes, Verve's You and I stamp set and the coordinating I Heart U die set, along with the Femme Frames Creative Cuts dies by Mama Elephant and some Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores and Vintage Cream cardstocks. The organza rose trim is by Maya Road.


Be sure to visit the other DT members to see what amazing creations they have come up with using this week's sketch! Here is the list:


If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day! 

2 comments:

  1. eeek! I LOVE this!!! Thank you for the inspiration to pull out that die again!!!
    I do hope that you have a wonderful 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I love that big bold U die and I need to dig it out and use it! Thanks for the inspiration and for another lovely card this week! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS