Wednesday, January 08, 2014

CTS #58

Hi there!

Just wanted to share this card I made using CAS(E) this Sketch! #58.

I am enjoying exploring a new-to-me style of card making... clean and simple does not come naturally to me, I am usually a more is more kind of girl! =)

Here is my take on the sketch:


 I used Verve's I Heart U die set and coordinating You and I stamp set along with some Studio Calico wood veneer hearts coated with Tattered Angels Smooches Glimmer Glam and added a strip of 'bling on a roll'.

I am also linking this up to the Verve January Diva Dare... What we're daring you to do this month is to make a card or project with a heart, whether it's for the one you love, a sweet Valentine or a lunch note for a child.  Let's get smitten! 

Also to the Verve Shimmer and Shine January 2014 Inspiration Challenge... The year is shiny and new, so let's add shimmer and shine to our cards. Think glitter, sequins, rhinestones, pearls, heat embossing - anything with some gloss.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Brilliant use of the love between the I and the U and well done with the bling :) Great take on this month's Smitten Dare - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous card, Cresta! Love the boldness of the black and white and your fabulous bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS