Thursday, October 10, 2013

Late With Today's Card...

Hello There!


Well, Life threw me some unexpected twists this week, and I don't have a card for you (yet)! 

I really like this week's sketch, {well, all of them are pretty awesome}so I want to play along... so if you come back tomorrow I will have a card for you. 

In the meantime, here is the list of the other DT members so you can see what amazing things they have created this week!

Arielle Gordon
Cresta Woodruff (come back tomorrow)
Dawn Easton 
Jen Shults
Joni Wilson
Judy Rozema (out this week)
Kadie Ensley
Kim O'Connell
Lori Boyd
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS