Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 118

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch! Jen has another fun sketch for us this week... one with lots of layers: my favorite!


This week my card is for someone special. My best friend is having a birthday on Friday! It is always more fun making cards when I have a specific person in mind. Next week is my baby sister's birthday, so that one will probably have a birthday theme as well! =)



I was finally able to get my hands on some Teresa Collins Memorabilia papers, so I used those on this card, along with my favorite staples: Papertrey Kraft and MFT Steel Grey and Smooth White. The stamps are from the PTI Movers and Shakers set and the button is PTI Ocean Tides. A little Studio Calico Wood Veneer Butterfly and some Hemp Twine finish things off. 

Here's the updated Design Team list so you can take a peek at what the other ladies have created using this week's fantastic sketch!




If you want to play along with us this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!!

4 comments:

  1. Super fun card, Cresta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this Cresta. You've nailed the blackboard look. It's awesome. Lucky friend who is going to receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool...wonderful details Cresta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend is certain to love this card, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS