Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 115

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!


Jen has another fantastic sketch for us this week... so many possibilities! 


I decided to try a sort of teen boy birthday card. They are always hard for me to make. I got some new paper at my LSS last week and it is pretty cool. It is by FabScraps... a new-to-me company.



The sentiment stamp is by My Favorite Things... from the DC Gift Card Greetings set.



I really like this sketch and I am excited to use it again. I hope you will be able to play along with us this week. 

Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see the awesome ways they have interpreted the sketch!



If you want to play along with us this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 




Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

  1. I always struggle with teen boy cards too Cresta. This is awesome though. You really rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cresta, great take on the sketch! Love the pop of red. Making a teen card for a boy is not an easy task but you did a fabulous job. Great pattern papers too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cresta-boy cards are so darned hard to make but you sure rocked this one for sure! Love the sketch and the cool papers too! I was tickled to have you pop in and say hello too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mail card! I love the color combo, the distressing, and the little arrow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS