Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hey there!

Just popping back in with another card for the Mama Elephant Challenge that is ending tomorrow. I just got my stamps yesterday, so I am a *little* excited about using them. And, the photo inspiration challenge is just well... so inspiring, the mojo is flowing for the first time in a while! =)


So here is my second card:



I used Sunny Skies and Up and Away stamp sets for this card with a little Studio Calico Wood Veneer Butterfly painted in chalkboard paint (he was just lying on my desk, begging to be used!), some Cut & Paste Enamel Dots by My Mind's Eye and a spritz of Pearl Glimmer Mist.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS