Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 109

Hello There!


I am so excited to share with you this week's Deconstructed Sketch! I have been waiting for a couple of weeks for this one! As soon as I saw it, I had this idea to do an ombre style strip with the sketch and I have to say it turned out just as I imagined! I love it when that happens!

It is really simple... once you find 7 different shades of the same color... ha! I only went to 3 different stores since my stash of grey was a little short. =)


Here is the list so you can see the amazing creations the other Design Team members have created with this fabulous sketch! 
If you want to play along with us this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Sentiments {My Favorite Things} 
Accessories: Chevron Twill Ribbon {May Arts}, Black Embossing Powder {Zing}, Dainty Bows Die-Namics {My Favorite Things}, Circles Large and Small Nestabilities {Spellbinders}, Rhinestones {Queen & Co.}

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I need to try this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is an amazing take on the sketch Cresta!! I love the different hues of grey to black and the circle sentiment is just the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect! Fabulous idea!!! I need to case you ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Cresta! Your take on the sketch is awesome! I love the pop of pink from the bow which really stands out from the shades of gray. Fantastic job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS