Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mojo Monday 298

Hello!

I am so excited that I finally got time to sit down and play along with Mojo Monday this week! Julee has created another fantastic sketch, and my mind has been spinning with possibilities ever since I saw it...

My first card was not awesome, so I decided I wanted to try again, and I like this one much better! Sometimes...

For my card today, I rotated the sketch, and I used some brand new Authentique paper from their Seasons:Summer collection. I love the bright, summer-y feel. A little creative inking on the sentiment and we have a card that I am excited to give to someone! 



Supplies used:
Stamps: Happy Hello, So Happy {Verve}
Paper: Seasons: Summer {Authentique}, Frosted Yellow, Atlantis {Bazzill Basics}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black{Tsukineko}, Jenni Bowlin Lemon Drops {Ranger}
Accessories: Pearls {Queen & Co.}, Silk Ribbon {May Arts}, Wood Veneer Heart {Studio Calico}, Broken China Tim Holtz Distress Paint {Ranger}, Glitter Pen {Spica}, Pennant Trim Die, I Heart U Die Set {A Cut Above by Verve}

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Cresta, what a really beautiful card! Anyone would love to receive this beauty. Love the colors, pearls on the banners, and the pretty bow just to name of few of the things that make your card so pretty. Thanks for the sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I love this! The stamping on the U and the mix of stamps is just genius. Gorgeous card, Cresta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy sigh...my beloved U die :) You have done a great job using it. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS