Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 93

Hello there!

I can't believe it's already time for this week's Deconstructed Sketch! This past week hast just flown by!

I guess that is what happens when you are away from home for awhile. I am thankful to be back, but now there is so much to catch up on!

I kept this week's card pretty simple. I loved this new paper that I just got, and I wanted to let it shine! 


The paper is by Glitz Design - Uncharted Waters, I cut the whale out of a piece of 6x6 paper and popped it up and I used a tiny little heart stamp from the Lawn Fawn Critters of the Forest Set to add a little more fun to the scene.

Here is the list of the other Design Team members so you can see what amazing creations they have designed for you today:
If you want to play along with us this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!!


6 comments:

  1. I love your whale with the hearts and the nautical theme. Lovely paper too! Thanks for sharing your inspiring creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Cresta. The blue and red together just pop. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cresta, this is fantastic! I love that whale and your paper choices are awesome!!! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Cresta!! Love the papers and great nautical theme...perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so cute-love your papers...the red anchor paper is awesome! You know me and red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cresta!! I literally squealed out loud at your card this week! I have had a 'thing' for whales lately and this card is a beauty!! That water paper....YUM! And the anchor paper....*swoon*! Awesome job this week girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS