Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 90

Hi there! 

It's time for another fantastic Deconstructed Sketch!

I got some fun new papers this week so I put them right to work on my card for today... and I stayed pretty true to the sketch for a change! 


All of the papers are from the new My Mind's Eye Collectable line, with a little Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow thrown in for good measure. The button is also MME, and the hemp cord is from My Favorite Things.

Here is the list of the other Design Team members so you can see what amazing creations they have designed for you today:

If you want to play along with us this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog! 

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card. It just makes you want to smile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors & papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I can see why you got that paper, it looks lovely on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Cresta! I love the scalloped layer you added in, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-28.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS