Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 78

For this week's Deconstructed Sketch card, I took a break from my Christmas card making to make this Happy Thanksgiving/Anniversary card for my parents. They celebrate their 30th anniversary on Thanksgiving Day!

 I love the Simple Stories Harvest Lane papers, they are so warm and delightful. 



We will be using this sketch for two weeks due to the Thanksgiving holiday next week here in the States, I hope you can find time to play along with us.

Here is a list of the other Design Team girls so you can see what they have created using this week's fantastic sketch:



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Cresta! I love the papers and the rustic feel of this... it's so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cresta and congratulations to your parents on their 30th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cresta!! Love the papers and your fab take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cresta, you have a distinct, vintage-ish, gorgeous style. I love coming here each week to see what amazing things you have come up with. This card is stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Cresta. I love how you have personalised your parent's card with their family name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Girlfriend!! Big hugs- Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on this sketch, Cresta! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This personalized card brought a big smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS