Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 69

Well, I have such exciting news! Jen from The Deconstructed Sketch has invited me to be a Guest Designer for the next couple of months! I am so excited to play along with the talented ladies that bring us these fabulous sketches and samples every week. If you haven't heard of this sketch blog before, I hope you will check it out. Jen is one of the best at creating card sketches!

 My card for today was made especially for my best friend. Today is her birthday! One of her favorite colors is yellow, but it is also my hardest color to create with! I have found that Teresa Collins products make it easier though!  On my last trip to "the big city" I found these delightful little fabric mistable butterflies by Studio Calico that are the perfect finishing touch for my card.

I am still loving all of the goodness I got from Verve's latest release. The Brighter Days set is one of my new favorite stamp sets. I can't seem to put it down! The fonts and sentiments are just the perfect combination of wonderful!

Here is the list of all of the other Design Team members who have created something fabulous with today's sketch. I hope you will check them out and play along with us this week!


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!


4 comments:

  1. Wowee this is so so fun! I love your gorgeous take on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the gorgeous color combo and your fabulous take on this weeks sketch!! So happy to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a Guest Designer at The Deconstructed Sketch! How fun! Gorgeous card...love the pretty bow and color combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about working with yellow Cresta...It's hard for me too and I usually take the easy road and add black or brown when I have too...LOL!! I LOVE your card. I think your bow is just amazing and how cute are those butterflies!! This is amazing work and you really rocked this week's sketch!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS