Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Little Boy Blue

Am I the only person in the world not to have known about these adorable papers from Crate Paper? When we were at the Craft Warehouse last week, my BFF and I found this collection and just had to have them. So adorably vintage cute! There is a collection for the girls also! Just the sweetest thing.

My card today is created using Jen's fabulous sketch (The Deconstructed Sketch No.67). I haven't played along for awhile, but I keep saving the sketches for the day when I have time to create. Today was just such a day! All papers are Crate Paper Little Boy Blue.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS