Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mojo Monday 189

Just got back in time to post my card for Mojo Monday 189!
Used all of the 7 Gypsies Lille goodness I could find for this one:

I felt like doing some kind of collage type project, so this is kind of what this one turned out to be. :)

Stamps: All About You (Verve)
Paper: Lille (7 Gypsies), Ruby Slipper, Black Orange Peel (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain Distress Ink Tim Holtz (Ranger), Fountain Pen (jenni bowlin)
Accessories: Brads (Making Memories) Twine (unknown), scalloped edge (lost and found, My Mind's Eye)

Thanks for looking, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the collage look :) Thanks for playing with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love all your distressed collage elements. Such a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS