Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little more Verve...

Here is another card that I made for Verve's release week that I thought I would share. It is out of my color comfort zone, but I like how it turned out nonetheless. I used the newly released Proverbs 31:28 Plain Jane and the leaves from Bloom and Grow along with the Elegant Leaves die.



Stamps: Proverbs 31:28 Plain Jane, Bloom and Grow, Happy Phrases (Verve)
Die: Elegant Leaves (Verve), Classic Scalloped Ovals Large and Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Classic Ovals Small Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Paper: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey Ink), Lime Sherbet (Bazzill Basics), Concord Double Dot (Bo Bunny), Picket Fence: Fresh Air, Porch Swing (lilybee design)
Ink: Peeled Paper, Crushed Olive, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: New Leaf Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Vintage Lace, Twine (source unkown), White Embossing Powder (Mark Enterprises)


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe I'm the first to comment! Wonderful card Cresta...like the color combo too!
    Jan Castle
    www.jancastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVe this, Cresta! Love how you put the leaves. . .just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Cresta. I love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS