Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my youngest niece's birthday. She is 7 years old. How time does fly! I made this card for her using Shannan's fabulous Viva La Verve Week 4 Sketch Challenge. It is super fun! She has a tutorial on her blog if anyone wants to try it out. I am still loving the new My Mind's Eye papers I got last week. They just make me happy!




Stamps: Verve Hope Blooms, Bloom and Grow
Paper: MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
Ink: Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink, Palette Noir Black, VersaMagic Malted Mauve
Accessories: Maya Road Pleated Trim, Maya Road Crocheted Trim, Verve A Cut Above Elegant Leaves Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom and Standard Circles Large Dies, Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Butterfly, Tattered Angels Pink Lipstick Glimmer Glam


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the directional stripes, and the combination of papers... fabulous! I also love that flower sentiment. This card is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS